Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Bit Busy

Sorry I didn't post a link up this past Monday, but honestly I haven't figured out how to make them work very well yet anyway. I'm just dropping in to let y'all know I haven't dropped off the planet, I'm just really busy lately. It's the end of the school year and I'm trying to finish out books that I want finished, find a good pausing place for those I don't, decide which one's we're going to continue through the summer, and decide on what is new next year. BUSY!! Anyway...I also haven't quite figured out how I want this blog to run. I'm sortof hashing out a lot in my brain right now, so I'm kinda on overload. I'll be back to start again, but it may be a few weeks. See you soon! And please pray for me about all of these decisions. Thanks!! Tabitha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...