Saturday, January 18, 2014

Making the Transfer to Wordpress: Please Follow Me There!

I LOVE this blog and it's been amazing writing it in the past year, but I am finally ready to make the switch to a self-hosted site!!

BUT...

I don't want anyone that follows me to not be able to FIND me!! So, I'm giving you a heads up. Please take the time to go to www.tabithafletcher.com and subscribe to get e-mails. It's a little messy over there right now as I'm trying to figure out all of this coding stuff...but I really don't want to loose any of you to the transfer.

This is what the heading will look like when you get there:

I hope that helps relieve any confusion!

I'll be decluttering much of my blog along the way and only keeping my favorite or most read posts. So, if there's a special post that you would dearly miss, just let me know so I can transfer it. And, don't worry...I'm not deleting this blog right away. It'll take me time to get through it all!

Love, Tabitha Fletcher (www.tabithafletcher.com)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...